Sewer and Septic Inspections
Are you purchasing a home with a septic system. Are you wary of what might have been flushed down your new plumbing during the construction process? Schedule a Sewer Inspection with us, and have a licensed master plumber run a camera scope down the sewer line to the septic tank to inspect for obstructions or roots. We work with professional Soil Scientists and are able to schedule and perform sewer inspections (with a Septic Letter for FHA requirements) within an average of 10 days. Take care of your FHA inspection requirements with a single phone call!
Plumbing and Septic Inspection
- Location of interior main shutoff valve
- Visible leaks in piping, traps and valves
- Drains, waste and vent systems
- Function, flow, and drainage of fixtures and faucets
- Water heater and presence of temperature relief valve and venting, combustion air
- Running all toilets to inspect for loose attachment and malfunctioning tank systems
- Sump pump, float, drain and automatic shut off function
There’s a lot that goes into our high-quality home inspections, and its why more buyers are choosing Magnolia. If you’d like to see more about what goes in to a septic inspection, roof inspection, or other Nashville home inspection service, please download this free sample report.